Monday, June 30, 2014

Donnatella - Chapter One


Donnatella started her young adult years with a bang. She immediately asked her boyfriend Aleksey to move in. Of course, he immediately accepted. 


Quickly after Aleksey joined the family Jane decided she may as well take the plunge and asked her new boyfriend, Zac, to move in as well. 


The four lived happily together for a little bit of time, until Aleksey decided he wanted Donnatella to be his wife.


Donnatella was suprised how fast her adult like was moving, but there was no way she could say no. She happily accepted. 


At the same time, Zac was copying Aleksey's moves. 


He also asked Jane to marry him.


Although Jane didn't wait for Donnatella to have her wedding first.


Jane had her perfect white wedding. Although it was cold, it was exactly her dream wedding that she never thought would come true. 


She was now Mrs. Jane Gray-Whipsnake. 


On her wedding day Jane was the happiest she had been since holding Donnatella in her arms for the first time. 


While Zac and Jane enjoyed their honeymoon, Aleksey was fighting with himself. 


He finally shared his concerns with Donnatella.


"You know I love you more than anything Donnatella," Aleksey started, Donnatella nodded for him to continue, "and I want to spend the rest of my life with you...but I can't."'

"I know," Donnatella sighed softly, "but you can spend the rest of my life with me."


"I don't know if I can stand out living you," Aleksey confessed, "I think that will be the hardest thing I'll ever have to deal with."

"I knew that you would...the first day I met you," Donnatella continued. "I love that you're different, and I understand that when you became an adult you wouldn't age the same way that I will."

Aleksey smiled, "I just want to make you happy. Most women wouldn't be so...so...understanding."


Donnatella felt relieved that Aleksey had brought the issue up, though as time passed she thought more about their situation. How would see feel when she was an elder and Aleksey was still a young adult?



Aleksey and Donnatella pushed away their fears and decided to make a commitment to one another in the Spring.


Donnatella chose a very different dress from her mother.


Their wedding was joyous and very bright. Although their kiss was a bit sloppy. They were now Mrs. and Mr. Donnatella Gray. 


No comments:

Post a Comment