Monday, June 30, 2014

Donnatella - Chapter Two


Donnatella continued to speak with the ghosts in the house. She especially enjoyed talking with Ginny.


"I saw your wedding," Ginny told her, "I loved your dress. You always had a rockin' sense of style."


Between visiting with her ancestors and spending time with her new husband, Donnatella worked on improving her gardening skill. She hoped she wouldn't be a test subject at the local laboratory much longer, she had much greater dreams. 


Jane was still working on becoming a fashion phenomenon. She had reached level 8 of her career track and spent her extra time improving her artistic skills. 


While her husband Zac enjoyed learning new recipes. He currently worked as Sous Chef at the local restaurant though he had his eyes set on becoming the Executive Chef soon. 


Aleksey enjoyed being a full-time husband, but he did work nights as the overseer of the dead at the local cemetery. Unlike his fellow housemates he wasn't so focused on his career. He really wanted to become a father, but he understood the difficulties that may cause.


Never being shy about poking her nose in things Jane did pull aside her daughter one Spring day. "Are you and Aleksey planning on starting a family any time soon? I know I'm way too young, but I really wouldn't mind being a grandma."


Donnatella sighed, "are children really that important? Zac and you are happy as a couple, why can't Aleksey and I be too?"

"I don't know why, but I feel like it's very important for you to want kids...at least eventually. You do want kids right?" Jane responded.


Donnatella decided it was time to tell her mother the truth about Aleksey. "I know you're not going to believe this, but Aleksey is a fairy."

"I wouldn't call him that," Jane laughed, "he is a bit flamboyant..."

"Not like that!" Donnatella interrupted. "He is a fairy. Like as in a mythical creature."

Jane squinted at her daughter. "Like a unicorn?"

Donatella sighed again, she realized this was going to go as well as when she told her mom she could see her dead grandfather. 


2 comments:

  1. I don't know where Aleksey's wings went after he aged into an adult...I promise he is still very much a fairy. If anyone knows how to get them back let me know...he is the first one I've played with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too late to be of use, but I kind of like that his wings are missing. I was trying to figure out what form of supernatural he was, since he didn't have any indicators. I like the idea of the fae living as human.

    BTW: I was sure Donatella was going to become a ghost hunter, but Mad Scientist is just fine too :).

    ReplyDelete