Friday, June 27, 2014

Elenore - Chapter Four


While Elenore was playing chess at the park, Vallari passed. Her time had come. Although she never fufilled her dream of becoming a golddigger she did hit rock start status and built the mansion and pool she had originally dreamed of owning.
“There’s no use feeling guilty,” Theon started.
“I know…but I just thought…well I didn’t think…” Elenore stammered.
“It came as a surprise. I always took her presence for granted.”
“So did I,” Elenore agreed. “I’ll never take time and someone for granted again,” she promised.
Shortly after making that promise to her father Elenore approached her other half. “JC I want to do it now.”
“Now?”
“Well maybe not this second…but let’s get married this weekend.”
“Are you sure?”
“Positive,” Elenore replied with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment