Friday, June 27, 2014

Theon - About

Note about missing pictures: I had the screenshots linked to where I originally started this blog: blog.com. Blog.com has the tendency to crash quite often (and has been down for almost 1 year), which is why I moved it to Blogger. Long story short, some of the pictures may not be viewable. You can still easily follow this legacy with the text only. You will start to see screenshots once I officially starting writing this legacy on Blogger.

Unfortunately, I've lost all of the screenshots due to a system crash. Otherwise, I would just upload them here. 

Not able to find his calling in Riverview, Theon set out to Appaloosa Plains with an empty wallet and his trusty pup Yoshi.
Theon is flirty, a great kisser, a party animal, artistic and a dog person. His favorite color is gray, he loves sushi and pop music.
Back home Theon felt misunderstood and that his artistic calling was never fully recognized. He hopes to master the arts and make something of himself in this new town.
Yoshi is loyal, friendly, and non destructive.
Read more to see how Theon and Yoshi fair in Appaloosa Plains!

No comments:

Post a Comment