Monday, July 7, 2014

Donnatella - Chapter Four


Being her second time, Jane was a pro at the pregnancy thing. 


Even though her pregnancy was going well, her marriage had it's first hiccup. A friend of a friend's second cousin twice removed supposedly saw Zac with another woman. Never shying away from drama Jane decided to immediately accuse her husband of cheating. 


"Janice told me that Shayna saw you with some hotsy totsy blonde!" 


"I have no idea who this Shayna is and I have no idea what you're talking about!" Zac rebutted. 


"It hurts that you would even think I would cheat on you Jane. I love you and we're starting a family together!" Zac continued angrily. 


Although the newlyweds fight was cut short when Donnatella and Aleksey anxiously called them to their bedroom. It was time for sweet Ginger to pass away. 


After Ginger returned to Benjamin, the Grays had another weird encounter. Aleksey had his first experience with the third kind. (Donnatella wholeheartedly believed his story, while Jane firmly believed Aleksey had tried something from Donnatella's 'garden.')


The next morning as Jane was getting ready for work, Zac pulled her aside to discuss their argument from last night. 



"Before you say anything," Jane started, "I first wanted to apologize how I acted last night. I'm blaming my pregnancy hormones. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions and should have never doubted you."

"Actually...I wanted to confess. I hate that I've had to live a lie...I have been seeing another woman..." Zac said softly. 


If looks could kill, Zac would have been dead in an instant. 


Jane had nothing else to say her husband so she let him leave. All she could think about was their baby on the way. How could she have gotten this wrong twice!?


After hearing about Zac's confession Donnatella pulled her mother aside.

"I know that Zac cheated," Donnatella said softly.


"Oh, yes," Jane replied, "don't worry about it hun, I've got this."

"What are you going to do?" Donnatella asked.

"I'm not sure yet. I really don't know. I never expected to be a single mother again...at my age."


"Well whatever you decide you have me and Aleksey here for you."


"I appreciate that," Jane smiled hugging her daughter tightly. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow. After the shot of the love meter, I didn't see this coming!

    ReplyDelete