Friday, July 11, 2014

Rosalind - Chapter Five


Rosalind and Barrett spent their honeymoon mainly in their home gym. 


Not too much later, Rosalind finally mastered the athletic skill. She was extremely proud of herself. She had never thought she'd climb through her career so fast. She was now half way to completing her lifetime wish. 


Although focused on his career, Barrett still wanted something more in his life. 


"We're financially stable, in love, I think it's the perfect time!" Barrett continued.

Rosalind had heard his "spiel" a thousand times already. 


"I'm not quite ready for a baby," Rosalind replied.

"Neither of us are getting any younger, especially me," Barrett said. 


Rosalind sighed, "I know. But I'm the one who will have to take maternity leave. I can't do my job when I'm pregnant and I'll have to work twice as hard once I have the baby to get back into the shape that I am in now. I can't afford to take a whole season off!"


Their conversation was once again put on hold, and they spent the rest of their evening playing competitively...


...and enjoying newlywed bliss. 


Before the snow had even finished melting, Rosalind immediately began enjoying Spring. 


She loved being able to spice up her workouts with jogging and swimming. 


Yet, as Rosalind trained her body, her mind wondered if being a superstar athlete was really the only thing she wanted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment