Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Rosalind - Chapter One


She had been the first one to do it since Theon. She moved, alone, back to Riverview. 


Although this time there was parental support. 


Rosalind was actually able to afford to build a house, with a pool. 


She had received a job offer in Riverview that she couldn't refuse. At first, she wasn't sure how her family would take the news, but they had supported her 100%. She was taking the Gray name back to Riverview, the place where Theon had originally escaped from. 


Immediately, Rosalind joined the local gym. 


She also tried to bond with the locals. 


Especially anyone who seemed to have similar interests to herself. 


Although making friends was much easier said then done. 


She still hadn't formed any close relationships after her first week in the new town. 


She spent all of her nights after practice at home by herself. 


For her entire life she had always had a house full of people. 


But now she was very, very much alone. 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laura's side note: It is SO much easier to play now that there are no game glitches. It runs so much faster and everything works! Woo Hoo! I'm so excited. Unfortunately, I couldn't move with everyone. I had to at least leave 1 adult at home in order for the move to even work. Since I didn't want to pick and choose who would stay and who would go, I just took Rosalind with me. I really hated leaving the house behind since due to glitches/bugs I've never been able to have all 10 generations stay living in the original house. Sigh. Still a goal of mine. I really love the layout of Rosalind's new house; although I am never satisfied with my window picks. In addition, I had a vampire/fairy problem in my town. I realized it too late to really fix it, since 80% of my townies had turned. It's so nice to start fresh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment