Friday, June 27, 2014

Elenore - Chapter Two

JC had done it. He had asked Elenore on a date…well technically 3. Elenore had been shocked when she received the first phone call. As far as knew she was just JC’s nerdy friend.
“Isn’t it crazy how long we’ve known each other?” He asked.
“I never expected the little boy who wore pajamas to class to be kissing me.” She admitted blushing as he leaned in for another one.
“I’m sure you never expected this either…”
Elenore stood there confused wondering what JC had in mind now.
“Will you marry me Miss Elenore Gray?” He asked.
Elenore’s hand flew to her mouth and she gasped. It was just their third date.
“I know it’s sudden,” JC started, “but we have known each for over 10 years.”
Elenore was too shocked to still answer. She let JC slip the ring onto her finger.
Once he was standing she wrapped her arms around him…which JC took as a yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment